Episode 3: Temporomandibular Joint Pain and Dysfunction with dentist Dr. Chris Thorburn
January 11, 2019
On this episode, Dr. Ried and local denstist Dr. Chris Thorburn, DDS from Hulen Dental discuss their experience working with head, neck, and jaw pain.
At Ried Physical Therapy, we strive to help people get back to living a fully enriched, pain-free life using a one-on-one, hands-on based approach and state of the art equipment and modalities.
To find more about TMD CLICK HERE.
In This Episode, We Chat About:
- How long has Hulen Dental been around
- What makes Hulen Dental so unique as a dentistry
- What is TMD and how do people get it
- Who should treat TMJ issues
- How do the teeth affect the TMJ
- Why is conservative treatment important to try first
- What does the research say
For more PainCast episodes CLICK HERE.