Episode 1: What is Pain?
November 28, 2018
On this episode, Jeff and Dr. Ried discuss pain, function, and the healing process.
At Ried Physical Therapy, we strive to help people get back to living a fully enriched, pain-free life using a one-on-one, hands-on based approach and state of the art equipment and modalities.
To find more about our specialty services CLICK HERE.
In This Episode, We Chat About:
- What is PainCast and Who we are
- What is Pain and Why do I have it
- What is the normal treatment process for pain
- How does what people have been told affect their pain
- Why is conservative treatment important to try first
- How does attitude affect the treatment and healing process
- What are the effects of long term medication use
- What does the research say
For more PainCast episodes CLICK HERE.