November 28, 2018
On this episode, Jeff and Dr. Ried discuss pain, function, and the healing process.
At Ried Physical Therapy, we strive to help people get back to living a fully enriched, pain-free life using a one-on-one, hands-on based approach and state of the art equipment and modalities.
To find more about our specialty services CLICK HERE.
In This Episode, We Chat About:
- What is PainCast and Who we are
- What is Pain and Why do I have it
- What is the normal treatment process for pain
- How does what people have been told affect their pain
- Why is conservative treatment important to try first
- How does attitude affect the treatment and healing process
- What are the effects of long term medication use
- What does the research say
For more PainCast episodes CLICK HERE.