Episode 2: How Dry Needling can Help with Pain and Dysfunction
December 13, 2018
On this episode, Dr. Ried discusses how Dry Needling is a safe and effective tool for helping people get out of pain.
At Ried Physical Therapy, we strive to help people get back to living a fully enriched, pain-free life using a one-on-one, hands-on based approach and state of the art equipment and modalities.
To find more about Dry Needling CLICK HERE.
In This Episode, We Chat About:
- What is Dry Needling and how is it different than Acupuncture
- The safety and effectiveness of Dry Needling
- What conditions does it work best for
- What training is involved in being certified for Dry Needling
- How electrical stimulation can be used in conjunction with Dry Needling
- What does the research say about Dry Needling
For more PainCast episodes CLICK HERE.