Who should apply for this job:
Do enjoy having meaningful conversations that foster deep relationships and help to create memorable experiences?
Are you organized and efficient?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have insurance experience?
Are you tech-savvy?
Can you navigate your way around cloud-based documents and spreadsheets - or quickly learn to?
If so - you might just have what it takes to be our next Front Desk Assistant/Sales Associate!
What we are looking for (PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING):
· YOU MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER AND BE GOOD AT MULTITASKING
· THIS POSITION IS MULTI-FACETED AND YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LEARN NEW TASKS AS THEY COME UP
· You enjoy being around people, and can hold meaningful conversations with folks you may not know for longer than 20 min
· You're thoughtful and thorough - you can answer people's questions in a way that increases the likelihood of them becoming a client
· You are alert and aware - you're good at recalling names, faces, and personal details - so that our clients always feel welcomed and remembered
· You know what it means to provide a warm, welcoming, and world-class greeting and experience for clients
· You will be working with insurance and talking to doctors
· You have excellent organization and planning skills - you know how to manage schedules and re- prioritize your time so that you can focus on key priorities - without the need for micro-management
· You follow through on commitments. You live up to verbal and written agreements without constant reminders
· You have the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
· You're pro-active and resourceful. You bring new ideas to the company, do things without being told, and can quickly shift and course-correct when things don't go according to plan - in a positive manner and without focusing on the negative
· You're coachable, love to learn, and have a fail-forward attitude. You take constructive criticism well and enjoy getting regular feedback that will optimize your skills and performance.
Essential Job Functions for the Physical Therapy Technician part of the job :
- Performs/assists with PT treatments under the direct, on-site supervision of a PT/PTA
- Keeps linens, dressing rooms, bathrooms, fruit waters, towel stocked and workout areas ready for continued therapy use.
- Receives and registers patients, discussed new patient paperwork with patients as needed.
- Schedules appointments according to protocol.
- Answers phones and checks messages as needed.
- Know the essential job responsibilities of all clerical staff and be able to assist them including batch payments, scanning and attaching documents, updating plan of care as needed.
- Is a self-starter and projects a positive image of Ried PT in all interactions verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Completes all opening and closing procedures in a timely manner.
- Complete any task assigned by management.
- Occasionally a small amount of travel is needed (go to post office etc.).
Does this sounds like the perfect job for you? Think you might be a good fit? Then fill out the blanks below to submit your information and begin to apply! Once submitted please look for an email with further instructions on the application process. We look forward to getting to know you and seeing if your the right fit!